Ireland is a European country that is still called by an emerald island for its stunning natural beauty. em>
We're introducing ten less known facts about this magnificent country. strong>
first Dablin is proud of the fact that he has one pab per 100 inhabitants of the main Irish city. The oldest Irish pab, “Shon Bar”, is located in the town of Atlon, and is believed to date from the 900's.
2. The average Irish drink about 95 liters of beer annually, so the country is the sixth largest consumer of this drink in Europe. More beers are drinking in the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Estonia and Poland.
3. May, on average, is the month with the least precipitation in the year. This is a very useful piece if you are planning to visit this wonderful country.
4. Irci after leaving retirement usually go to the Canary Islands.
5. Ireland has the smallest number of reported sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) in the sky from all European countries.
6. The white house was designed by Irish architect Džejms Hoban (James Hoban), who moved from Kalan to Kilkenny to emigrate to the United States after the end of the American Independence War.
7. Ireland was the first country in the world in 2002 to introduce tax on plastic bags that can be purchased in supermarkets and supermarkets.
8. Mukanagederdauhaulia is a coastal town in the Count Galvej, which carries the title of the place with the longest name in Ireland.
9. National Irish dish was wiped out. It is a type of blood which is made of pork, cow, pork and sheep blood, bread, oat flakes and fat.
10. The term boycott comes from the Irish Captain Džejmsa Bojkota (James Boycott). For the first time, it was officially used in the magazine “Inter-oušn” on October 12, 1880.